1. Brief introduction of backstop of large inclination belt conveyor
In order to prevent the reverse or smooth phenomenon of the large-angle belt conveyor when it is parked under load, it is necessary to add a backstop or braking device. Commonly used are roller backstops, which are installed on the head drum or on the output end of the reducer. It is more suitable for upward conveying, and the inclination angle is less than or equal to 18 degrees.
The preferred backstop for inclined belt conveyors. Widely used in reducer matching, coking plant and transportation machinery, conveyors, hoists, electric drums and other mechanical equipment that require backstop requirements.
2. The working principle of the backstop of the fully sealed large inclination belt conveyor
The roller backstop is a roller overrunning clutch, which consists of an inner ring, an outer ring, a roller and a spring. The outer ring of the backstop does not move. The column is at the big end of the wedge-shaped space, and the roller does not work. When the inner ring rotates clockwise, the roller is not pushed by the inner ring. Under the action of the spring force, it moves to the small end of the wedge-shaped space. The friction of the inner and outer rings of the backstop makes the inner ring of the backstop unable to move, which acts as a backstop. In the same way, when the outer ring is not fixed, it can be used as a speed-limiting overrunning clutch.
3. Technical requirements for backstop of fully sealed belt conveyor with large inclination angle
(1) The working environment temperature of the backstop is –20~+60℃.
(2) The temperature rise of the backstop should be lower than 30℃ under normal working conditions.
(3) Under the action of the rated backstop torque, the backstop shall work 105 times, and the surface of its wedge, inner ring and outer ring shall not have pitting, plastic deformation and cracks.
(4) All parts must be inspected and qualified, and the purchased parts must have a certificate of conformity before assembly.
(5) After assembly, the rotation direction shown on the steering sign should be consistent with the rotation direction shown in the wedge block assembly.
(6) The exposed surface of the backstop should be coated with one layer of primer and two layers of topcoat.
(7) The end surface paint of the inner ring of the backstop is red, and the other outer surface paint colors are cream yellow, and other colors can also be used according to user requirements.